When, where and what you’ll need
For summer semester 2021: 20.01.2021-04.02.2021
VWU-German courses are only open to prospective students who have been granted admission to one of the Vienna universities listed below and who yet have to prove proficiency in German to start their degree programme („Fächervorschreibung Deutsch“, EPD in your admission letter).
- University of Vienna
- Vienna University of Technology
- Medical University, Vienna
- University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences Vienna
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
You can register from 20.01.2021 here.
What you need to register:
- University admissions letter
- student data protocol (Studienblatt) of summer semester 2020 (not for new students)
- €1,223.00 for your course fees + € 17 for materials (copies, work sheets etc.), € 1240 in total;
Payment options: credit card, Paypal, invoice.
- You will receive a registration confirmation for the course
- You will receive a placement appointment for the allocation of your German course at die Berater®
- Registration is done online.
- Please fill in all applicable fields of our online registration.
- Upload the required documents
- Please make sure to upload the signed and completely filled out general terms and conditions.
- As soon as we have received all documents, we will check them. This may take 1 to 2 business days.
- After reviewing the documents, you will receive an email with further information for payment and your appointment for your placement test.
In case you have any questions, please contact Mrs Toth: email@example.com
Due to the worldwide situation with Covid 19, for the summer semester 2021, you have the option to choose between a classrom course* and an online course. If you are unsure which course type suits you best, you can find out with our quiz.
*please note that due to official regulations based on COV-19 the classroom course may have to be switched to online. As this is beyond our control, there is no possibility to withdraw from the course or to get a refund of course fees according to our terms and conditions. Please make sure that you have the necessary equipment (internet access, PC or notebook with audio and video) in case of an officially necessary change. Any costs arising from this will not be borne by the course provider.