When, where and what you’ll need
Extended registration period for „latecomers“
If you can verify that you received your visa or your letter of admission on 30.08.2019 or later, you can sign up as a „latecomer“. Please bring all necessary documents for registration (cf. „registration“)
When and where can you register as a latecomer?
|Thu, 05.09.2019, 12.00-15.00
Wed, 11.09.2019, 10.00-14.00
Thu, 19.09.2019, 10.00-15.00
Or by appointment
|Cash only||Mrs Karin Asen, M.A.
(Staircase 4/ Floor 6/ office 602)
|Cash or by credit card||Mrs Tania Toth
There are plenty of little bureaucratic stumbling blocks that can make studying abroad harder. To make sure you master the first hurdle of registration, we’ll show you what you’ll need and how exactly you have to go about it – step by step.
You have to register for your German Course for the Viennese University Preparation Program in person at die Berater®.
What you need to register:
- University admissions letter
- student data protocol (Studienblatt) of summer semester 2019 (not for new students)
- €1,204.00 for your course fees + € 26 for materials (copies, work sheets etc.); you can either pay in cash or by card. Payment by installments is not accepted.
- You will receive a registration confirmation for the course
- You will receive a placement appointment for the allocation of your German course at die Berater®
For winter semester 2019/20: Between 19.08.2019 – 04.09.2019, Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 15:00
ATTENTION: Registration in the morning (9:00 to 12.00) only by appointment. To book your appointment for registration, please, click here
die Berater®, Wipplingerstraße 32/23-25, 1010 Vienna
- Pay your ÖH fee.
- Show your registration confirmation and proof that you have paid your ÖH fee to your university to receive your student ID and matriculation number – you will need this for the grading test.
- Take part in your grading test at die Berater®.
- After you have been graded, you will be assigned to a German course.