When, where and what you’ll need
Students who have already completed a VWU German course with die Berater
If you have already attended a VWU course in the previous semester), you can register online for the next German course.
What you need to register:
- University admissions letter
- student data protocol (Studienblatt) of summer semester 2020 (not for new students)
- €1,223.00 for your course fees + € 17 for materials (copies, work sheets etc.), € 1240 in total; you can either pay by card or paypal. Payment by installments is not accepted.
- You will receive a registration confirmation for the course
- You will receive a placement appointment for the allocation of your German course at die Berater®
For winter semester 2020/21: 24.06.2020 – 10.07.2020
Online. On our e-learning platform moodle.dieberater.com you will find step-by-step instructions for registration. Click “Registration winter semester 2020/21” on moodle.dieberater.com
Registration for new students:
We will inform you as soon as the registration procedure for the winter semester 20/21 has been determined.