I have to do supplementary examinations in German and other subjects. What level of German do I need in order to do the subject courses at VWU?

You need to have advanced knowledge of German (level FG). You enrol at a cooperation partner and do the entry test there. In case your knowledge of German is sufficient you will be transferred to VWU for all courses.