How can I get my registration confirmation?

Your registration confirmation will be ready to download from our Moodle platform after you’ve registered and paid for the course.

I need the registration for my visa. Can I register for VWU German courses from my home country?

You have to register in person. Information about visa and residence permits is available at the OeAD website.

Why is there a different fee at VWU?

There is a reduced fee at VWU that applies for some countries, students with asylum status and students with subjects that already have advanced knowledge of German.

Is registration also possible from my home country?

No. Registration is in-person in Vienna, therefore you have to be in Austria to register for a course.

Where can I register for a German course?

die Berater®, Wipplingerstr. 32/23-25, 1010 Vienna

What do I need to register?
  • University admissions letter
  • Passport
  • Money for course fee and material costs (To be paid either in cash or by card. Payment by installments is not accepted.)